After you create HTML5 ads following these guidelines, reach out to your Account Manager or the Customer Delight team to help upload your ads.
Zip File Requirements
- All asset links must correctly reference the file locations.
- Maximum 150 KB zip file, contains no more than 10 files.
- All assets must be loaded from a secure connection (https).
- Zip file must contain all files referenced from the HTML doc.
- No cross-domain scripting: code references to external domains are not allowed.
- No local storage or session storage libraries allowed.
- Must be a single, well-structured, and complete HTML document at the root folder
- HTML tag <!DOCTYPE html>, <html> and <body> tags
- Declare the clickTag variable
- <meta> tags must be used to identify the size of the ad
- Example: <meta name=“ad.size” content= “width=300, height=250”>
- Can load into an iframe
|Supported File Types||
|Supported Ad Sizes||
|Supported Shared Libraries & External Files||
|Supported HTML5 Authoring Tools|
|Supported HTML5 Conversion tools|