Your main navigation bar runs across the top of your AdRoll dashboard. Here you can click to access:
1. All Campaigns: This tab provides a bird’s-eye view of all campaigns within your profile.
2. Prospecting: This tab provides you with access to Prospecting campaign tools and reporting within your profile.
3. Retargeting: This tab provides you with access to Retargeting campaign tools and reporting within your profile.
4. Ads: This tab is where your ads live. Come here to create new ads, edit existing ads, or delete old ads from your profile.
5. Audience: This tab is where your audience tools and reporting live. You can create different segments depending on your specific campaign goals and help us define what a success (conversion) is to you so we can better report on the performance we’re driving.
6. Help: This menu contains your options for customer resources. Get in touch with your question, provide us with feedback, or help yourself to our extensive knowledge base.
7. Message Center: Any time we need to get in touch with you, we’ll send you a message here. Keeping an eye out for new notifications here will ensure that your experience with AdRoll is as smooth as can be.
8. Settings: This is the control center for your account. Come here to manage your contact information, billing, and integrations with other services. For users that manage more than one website, this is where you have the option to create additional advertiser profiles.