Activate your AdRoll Pixel
Your unique AdRoll Pixel should be placed in the footer of your website, right before the closing </body> tag. First, copy your AdRoll Pixel, then add it to your BigCommerce store by following the steps below:
Log in to your BigCommerce profile.
Navigate to Storefront Design > Themes.
Select the Edit HTML/CSS button, which opens in a new tab.
Under Panels in this Template in the left navigation, go to footer.html.
Paste your AdRoll Pixel right before the closing </body> tag.
Note: If your site does not have a </body> tag, add your pixel after the last piece of code on the page.
Enhanced conversion tracking
This script can be used to implement enhanced conversion tracking in BigCommerce stores:
Add the Script to BigCommerce
- Navigate to Settings.
- Under Advanced Settings, find "Affiliate Conversion Tracking".
- Paste the above script in the Conversion Tracking Code box.
Below is a list of variables that are commonly used within BigCommerce:
- %%ORDER_AMOUNT%% - The order total in dollars/cents
- %%ORDER_AMOUNT_IN_CENTS%% - The order total in cents
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL%% - The order subtotal in dollars/cents
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_IN_CENTS%% - The order subtotal in cents
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_DISCOUNTED%% - The order subtotal in dollars/cents, minus coupons and other discounts
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_DISCOUNTED_IN_CENTS%% - The order subtotal in cents, minus coupons and other discounts
- %%ORDER_ID%% - The order ID
- %%ORDER_EMAIL%% - The customer's e-mail address
Click here to learn more about passing back custom variables.