This extension currently supports Magento 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, and 1.9 versions.
AdRoll has integrated with Magento to help you solve shopping cart abandonment and drive more sales. Connect your Magento 1 store to your AdRoll account and start running campaigns across our extensive inventory, without any developer resources.
Install the Magento extension for access to our high-performing dynamic ads and product recommendation engine.
- Tag your site
- Places the AdRoll pixel on all pages of your Magento store.
- Access high-performing dynamic ads
- Generates a product feed for you to run dynamic ads.
- Create key audiences
- Creates audiences for you to target based on how visitors interact with your Magento store.
- Enable conversion and ROI tracking
- Track the number of sales and amount of revenue driven by the AdRoll campaign using an automatically-created conversion segment that passes back exact conversion values.
How to install
New AdRoll advertisers
Create an account, or login to your AdRoll dashboard
Choose your level of experience with online ads
Select Download to initiate a download of the extension package, or download it here
Select Install to access your Magento Connect Manager*
*If you don't use the Magento Connect Manager, upload the package files directly to your FTP and proceed to Step 6.
Upload package to the Direct package file upload section and then select Upload
Once installed, go back to your AdRoll dashboard and select Check Installation
Select Connect Magento Store
This will take you to your Magento Admin Panel. From here, select the Magento store you want to connect to and then select Continue.
- You will then be directed back to your AdRoll dashboard and can start creating your set of dynamic product ads and your first campaign!
Existing AdRoll advertisers:
Log in to your AdRoll account and then go here.
Select Download extension, or download the extension here.
Select Install Magento Extension to access your Magento Connect Manager.
*If you don't use the Magento Connect Manager, upload the package files directly to your FTP and proceed to Step 5.
Upload the package under Magento's Direct package file upload, then select Upload.
Once installed, return to AdRoll and select Connect With Magento.
Select which AdRoll profile you want to connect to your Magento store.
Once in your Magento Admin Panel, select which Magento store you want to connect and click Continue.
You'll be redirected back to AdRoll.
- If you see that you have successfully installed the extension and connected your Magento store, you will then want to go remove the existing AdRoll pixel that was placed manually before.
*This can usually be found by logging into your Magento admin panel and navigating to Systems > Configuration. Under General, select Design > Footer, and then remove the AdRoll pixel in the Miscellaneous HTML field.