This extension currently only supports Magento 1.x versions
AdRoll has integrated with Magento to help you solve shopping cart abandonment and drive more sales for your Magento store. Within a few minutes, you can connect your Magento 1.x store to an AdRoll account and start running campaigns across our extensive inventory without any developer resources.
By installing the Magento extension, you also get access to our high-performing dynamic ads and product recommendation engine for no additional charge.
- Tags your site
- Places the AdRoll pixel onto all pages of your Magento store.
- Get access to high-performing dynamic ads
- Generates a product feed so you can run dynamic ads.
- Creation of key audience segments
- Creates audiences for you to target based on how visitors interact with your Magento store.
- Enables conversion & ROI tracking
- Tracks each customer purchase and pass back customer variables (e.g. purchase value, order ID) to enable ROI tracking for your AdRoll campaigns.
1. Login to the AdRoll dashboard
2. Select Download extension to initiate a download of the installation package
*If you have already launched a campaign or do not see this page, you can access these steps here.
3. Select Install Magento Extension to access your Magento Connect Manager*
*If you do not use the Magento Connect Manager, you can also upload the package files directly to your FTP and proceed to step 5.
4. Upload package to the Direct package file upload section and then select Upload
5. Once installed, go back to your AdRoll dashboard and select Connect With Magento
6. Select the AdRoll profile you would like to connect your Magento store to
7. This will take you to your Magento Admin Panel. From here, select the Magento store you want to connect to and then select Continue
8. You will then be redirected back to the AdRoll dashboard and can launch your first campaign!
Instructions to get set up manually:
Please note: you will not have access to dynamic ads without installing the extension using the instructions above
1. Log in to your Magento account and click the System tab.
2. Select Configuration.
3. Under the General tab, select Design.
4. Select the Footer section, and place the pixel into the Miscellaneous HTML text field*.
5. Click Save Config to complete placement.