We'll make you 10 free ads, customized for your business within 3-5 business days.
These ads will be automatically uploaded to your Ad Library and you will be notified via email. Then, you can add these ads to any of the existing campaigns or new campaigns.
Currently, this service is only available for English-language websites. You can request a new set of free ads every 90 days.
Note: We don't provide the source files for your ads, or offer the ability to bulk download your ads.
You'll receive a set of 10 static image ad sizes to run across:
- Web (6 ad sizes)
- Native (3 ad sizes)
- Facebook and Instagram (1 ad size)
How to Request Ads from the Ad Library page
- Navigate to the Ad Library tab on your dashboard.
- Click on Request Free Ads at the top right corner.
- Fill out the form with the requested information and place the request.
The ads will be created within 3-5 business days and uploaded to the Ad Library page.
How to Request Ads from the Campaign page
- Create a New Campaign or Edit an Existing Campaign.
- When you get to the Ads step, click Request Ads.
- Fill out the form with the requested information.
- Review and Launch a new campaign, or Save an existing campaign.
The ads will be created within 5 - 7 business days and uploaded to the Ad Library page.
- Destination URL
- Ad Copy
- Call to Action
Facebook Call to Action
- Brand Assets: 1-2 options in .jpeg, .png, or .webp format. Use visually compelling faces, colors, and/or products. A minimum dimension of 1000x1000 is recommended to accommodate all ad sizes. Please avoid images containing text or graphics. These will be provided as part of the ad copy and description.
Logo: Recommended File Formats - .ai, .eps, .svg. .png and .jpg are also accepted.
- Asset Size: There is no individual file size limit, however, the total combined size should be under 20MB.
AdRoll will not provide ad creation or request services for the following categories:
- Illegal products or services (includes drug-related content)
- Discriminatory practices
- Alcohol and alcohol-related products
- Dangerous Products and Services
- Trade Restricted Countries
- Political Content
- Tobacco products and tobacco-related products
- Forex Trading & Cryptocurrency
- Special Interest
- Misleading Content
Please check out the full list of Restricted and Prohibited content and practices.
For more information, check out our Ad Content Guidelines.