AdRoll has partnered with Shopify to help you attract new audiences for your Shopify store. Within a few clicks, you can connect your Shopify store to a new or existing AdRoll account and start running campaigns across our extensive inventory without any developer or creative resources.
By installing the AdRoll for Shopify app, you also get access to our high-performing dynamic ads and product recommendation engine for no additional charge. Check out our on-demand webinar and instructions below to start growing your business with AdRoll!
What happens when I install the app?
- Tags your site
- Places the AdRoll pixel onto all pages of your Shopify store so you can start tracking your site visitors' activity.
- Get access to high-performing dynamic ads
- Generates a product feed so you can run dynamic ads for no extra cost.
- Creation of key audience segments
- Creates audiences for you to target based on how visitors interact with your Shopify store.
- Enables conversion & ROI tracking
- Tracks each customer purchase and pass back customer variables (e.g. purchase value, order ID) to enable ROI tracking for your AdRoll campaigns.
How do I get started with AdRoll for Shopify?
What happens if I already have an AdRoll Pixel on my store pages?
Out with the old, in with the new! If you previously placed an AdRoll Pixel on your store pages you will want to check to see if it is still there. If so, you'll want to delete it. Having multiple AdRoll Pixels on your store pages causes problems with functionality.
Even if you already work with us, we recommend that you install the AdRoll for Shopify app (linking it to your existing account) so you can benefit from optimizations and upgrades automatically, as we continue to develop our Shopify integration.