AdRoll has partnered with Shopify to help you attract new audiences for your Shopify store. Within a few clicks, you can connect your Shopify store to a new or existing AdRoll account and start running campaigns across our extensive inventory without any developer or creative resources.
By installing the AdRoll for Shopify app, you also get access to our high-performing dynamic ads and product recommendation engine for no additional charge.
What happens when I install the app?
- Tags your site
- Places the AdRoll pixel on all pages of your Shopify store.
- Access high-performing dynamic product ads
- Generates a product feed for you to run dynamic ads.
- Creates key audiences
- Creates audiences for you to target based on how visitors interact with your Shopify store.
- Enables conversion and ROI tracking
- Track the number of sales and amount of revenue driven by the AdRoll campaign using an automatically-created conversion segment that passes back exact conversion values.
How do I get started with AdRoll for Shopify?
What happens if I already have an AdRoll Pixel on my store pages?
Out with the old, in with the new! If you previously placed an AdRoll Pixel on your store pages you will want to check to see if it is still there. If so, you'll want to delete it. Having multiple AdRoll Pixels on your store pages causes problems with functionality.
Even if you already work with us, we recommend that you install the AdRoll for Shopify app (linking it to your existing account) so you can benefit from optimizations and upgrades automatically, as we continue to develop our Shopify integration.