AdRoll has partnered with Shopify to help you attract new audiences for your Shopify store. Within a few clicks, you can connect your Shopify store to a new or existing AdRoll account and start running campaigns across our extensive inventory without any developer or creative resources.
By installing the AdRoll for Shopify app, you also get access to our high-performing dynamic ads and product recommendation engine for no additional charge.
- Tag your site
- Places the AdRoll pixel on all pages of your Shopify store.
- Access high-performing dynamic ads
- Generates a product feed for you to run dynamic ads - for no added cost.
- Enable conversion and ROAS tracking
- Track the number of sales and amount of revenue driven by the AdRoll campaign using an automatically-created conversion segment that passes back exact conversion values.
- Create key audiences
- Creates audiences for you to target based on how visitors interact with your store.
- Audiences created:
- Viewed Product
- Add Product to Cart
- Viewed Cart
- Checkout (Conversion)
Install the app
If you already have an AdRoll account and/or pixel placed
If you previously placed an AdRoll Pixel on your store pages you will want to check to see if it is still there. If so, you'll want to delete it. Having multiple AdRoll Pixels on your store pages causes problems with functionality.
After the pixel that was placed manually was removed, you can then access the installation steps here and complete the integration!
Make sure to delete any conversion segments previously created after integrating to assure you do not double track any purchases.