Your campaign controls
Campaigns, Ads, and Audience are your main campaign controls. You can navigate to each of these sections by clicking on the corresponding tab in the navigation bar across the top of your dashboard.
Campaigns is where you will find all information and tools relating to the creation and maintenance of your campaign.
- Launch campaigns
- Pause or complete campaigns
- See how your campaign is performing
- See how ads within your campaign are performing
- Pull performance reports
Your Ads library is where you'll find all information and tools relating to the creation and maintenance of your ads.
- See what ads you've uploaded
- Upload more ads
- Check on individual ad performance
- Bulk edit or delete ads
You can also upload ads from Campaigns in the campaign creation workflow.
Audience is where you will find all information and tools that allow you to create and manage your campaign audience(s).
- Organize your website visitors into audience segments
- Upload your CRM list
- Adjust the audience duration of your segments
- Edit or delete segments
All other controls can be found in settings (the gear icon):
- Update user or account information
- Set up billing
- Manage who has access to your account
- Activate third-party platform integrations
- Change your attribution settings
Your help tools are indicated by a question mark (?) symbol. On your dashboard you can access help tools in two ways:
1. Help menu (in your navigation bar):
- Navigate to this Help Center
- Get our contact information
- Live chat us
- Make a suggestion
2. Help widget (floating in the bottom right corner):
- Look up Help Center articles without leaving your dashboard
- Open a ticket with the Customer Delight team
- Live chat us
- Check out AdRoll's blog