Ad Campaigns, Ad Library, and Audience are the main sections of your account. You can navigate to each of these sections from the top navigation bar.
- Launch campaigns
- Pause or complete campaigns
- Check campaign performance
- See how ads within each campaign are performing
- Pull performance reports
- View uploaded ads
- Upload new ads
- Monitor individual ad performance
- Bulk edit or delete ads
- Organize your website visitors into different rule-defined audiences
- Upload your CRM lists
- Adjust audience duration
- Edit or delete existing audiences
- Understand key drivers to conversion
- Explore six rule-based attribution models
- View cross-channel conversion paths
- Connect AdRoll and Google Analytics data
- Choose from a variety of reports or create a custom report.
- View high-level overviews as well as granular metrics.
- Customize and schedule reports to share and to further understand campaign performance.
All other controls can be found in Settings (the gear icon):
- Update user or account information
- Set up billing
- Manage who has access to your account
- Activate third-party platform integrations
- Change your attribution settings