View Your Pixel
To view your pixel:
- Go to the Audiences tab in the left navigation menu.
- In the AdRoll Pixel section, click View Pixel.
- If you haven't yet selected a cookie consent tool, choose one and click Save.
- You'll then see your unique pixel code.
Your pixel code should look something like this, with your unique advertiser ID and pixel ID:
Activate Through AdRoll
- Copy your AdRoll Pixel (see above).
- Paste the code snippet in the HTML of your website, right above the end </body> tag, or in the global footer.
You'll only need to place your pixel once for it to fire across every page, but you should make sure it's set up on every page. This way, you can capture all activity that happens on your site.
If you have an online shop, make sure your AdRoll Pixel is active on your cart and checkout pages. For some shops, checkout occurs on a different domain (www.thisisyourdomain.com) than store pages. If this applies to you, add your AdRoll Pixel to those pages separately.
Activate Through an Integration
We’ve compiled instructions for available platform integrations - such as Google Tag Manager, Shopify, PrestaShop, and WooCommerce.
If your platform isn't listed, search your platform’s support documentation.
If you need help, reach out to your platform’s support team. Be sure to let us know which platform you use and we'll add it to our list of integrations.
If you’ve added your AdRoll Pixel to your website and there's an error, here are some tips.
Send Additional Visitor Data to Your Pixel
If your site collects visitor cookie data, you can pass this additional information along to your AdRoll campaigns.
Once you're successfully set up, you'll soon see this value in your Granular Conversion Reports and AdRoll SQL.