To make sure your password is strong enough, it must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least three of the following:
- One uppercase letter
- One lowercase letter
- One number
- One special character
Change Your Password
- Go to Settings > Password and Security.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter a new password, then confirm.
- Click Save.
When changing your password, your new password must be different from your five most recent passwords.
If you enter five failed login attempts within 30 minutes, you'll be temporarily locked out of your account. To fix this, you can either wait 30 minutes and then enter your correct password, or you can reset your password at anytime.
Automatic Password Reset (Optional)
If you're an account administrator, you have the option to enable Password Reset for all users within your account. Enabling this feature will automatically require all users to change their passwords every 90, 120, or 180 days.
To enable Password Reset:
- Go to Settings > User Permissions.
- Switch the toggle under Password Reset to say Automatic password reset enabled.
- Select how frequently you require a password reset.